Leather Key Fob - Sisters, What!

Leather Key Fob

When I was making my bag, I had some leather left over after making my striped leather bag, so I decided to make a leather key fob. They are seriously the easiest thing to make, like 2 seconds and your done. You can make it with your favorite fabric or leather. I love mine; I made it big enough to slip on or off my wrist. 
Leather Key Fob Tutorial

Supplies:
Key Fob (you can find them HERE)
Scrap fabric or leather
(and yes, the pictures are in a funny order on the picture, just go with it and follow the numbers)
//1// (leather version) Cut your leather piece to the width of your key fob and then the length you desire. I wanted it to wrap around my wrist so I wrapped and measured.
(fabric version-sorry no pics). Measure fabric by the width of key fob x 2 plus 1/4 inch for seam allowance. For example, if key fob is 1.25, I would measure fabric as 2.75 inches W x desired L. Fold hot dog style with right sides together. Turn right side out.
//2// Place your raw edges inside the key fob
//3// get some pliers and gently squeeze together.

See, 1, 2 and done. Easy and awesome.

Photobucket

No comments

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!