New Glasses - Sisters, What!

New Glasses


I'm going to take a quick break from Harry Potter and show you my new glasses. My usual pair have been getting pretty wobbly, so I've been wanting a new pair for a while. When I saw that Firmoo.com were offering free glasses for first time customers,  I decided to check it out. I was a little hesitant with ordering glasses without trying them on first, but I figured it was worth the risk. And as it turned out, it was well worth it. I got these ones right here.

Pros: The glasses I got are durable and a very good frame. 
Cons: they were a little bigger than I pictured, but I still really like them. 

So if you want or need some new glasses, I highly recommend you check out firmoo.com. Like I said, first pair is free!



Photobucket
Pin It

No comments

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!