DIY Crafts for the Beginner Crafter - Sisters, What!

DIY Crafts for the Beginner Crafter

I don't know how many of you are legitimate crafters and sewers, but I definitely am not and partly this is because of the lack of time, patience, money and a sowing machine. I wish I had more of those things, I just don't. But here are some fun/cheap craft ideas that anyone can do. I really am curious about the crayon art one. If you have tried it or do attempt to try it please let me know how it goes because I am dying to try it. I love all the DIY bracelet ones you can find on Pinterest....I might have to do a whole post on just that because I do love very simple but cute arm candy.


 Button Bracelets

Summer Scarf

 crayola... caught in the rain.
Crayon Art



DIY Rope Bracelet


Knotted Headband

Enjoy and keep being awesome!

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!