Pizza Rolls - Sisters, What!

Pizza Rolls

So here is another really quick and easy recipe for you that is sure to be a family favorite. I took the idea from here, but made a few changes due to what I had available in the refrigerator. 

Ingredients:
Crescent rolls
Pepperoni
Mozzarella cheese (I used string cheese =])
Italian Seasoning
Spaghetti Sauce

So you simply put pepperoni and cheese inside a crescent roll and then roll it up. After all of them were done I poured spaghetti sauce over them and sprinkled italian seasoning on them. I would recommend dipping it in Alfredo or spaghetti sauce afterwords. They were really good and took me like 10 minutes to prepare. Then I cooked them based on whatever directions were on the crescent rolls case. I think it was like 350 for 13-15 minutes.

Enjoy and keep being awesome!

Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!