Savvy Style: Shabby Apple Skirt - Sisters, What!

Savvy Style: Shabby Apple Skirt

So I have always loved Shabby Apple but ever sense they started sponsoring us I find myself wandering to their website more frequently and I have to tell you I have fallen in love with one of their skirts. Now I know that may seem a little intense but you must understand that I work in a legal department and I do not  really like business dress, so naturally when I see skirts like this one I may or may not fall in love. If only true love was really that easy... Anyway enjoy and keep being awesome!


Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments

  1. Pretty! Thought about trying to make one yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I just looked at the Shabby Apple for the first time...and I'm in love! I too would really like to have the little black skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!