Savvy Style: Snowboarding in style - Sisters, What!

Savvy Style: Snowboarding in style

Now obviously this is not real style tips but I think the lesson to be learned from these pictures is don't be afraid to wear what you want. Really the only reason I am posting this is because the first response I got from my sister after sending her this picture was "that is going on the blog". So here are two embarrassing pictures for you to laugh at and also for you to see  how much I haven't changed when it comes to what I wear under my snowboarding gear. Well I might be a little bit more stylish now but not by much. And yes the outfit on the bottom was worn into a Wendy's and yes my friends laughed at me..but hey I was more the proud of what I was wearing. 


Photobucket
Pin It

No comments

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!