Savvy Style: Red & Aqua - Sisters, What!

Savvy Style: Red & Aqua

Red & Aqua
I don't know about you guys but I love these shoes (if anyone wants to buy them for me I wouldn't say no.. jk) but seriously I found them on this great site called Urbanog.com and I'm not sure about the clothes but the shoes are a decent price. Especially the boots, I think they are all under $30-$40 dollars which I think for boots is a great deal. Anyway this whole outfit was designed to be a good deal and look cute. All of the items are under $20 (except the bag). So enjoy and keep being awesome!

Jane Norman button shirt
£14 - janenorman.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins red pleated skirt
$12 - dorothyperkins.com

Ballerina flat
$17 - urbanog.com

Big Buddha messenger bag
$45 - piperlime.gap.com

Turquoise earrings
$11 - jcpenney.com

Mango cotton scarve
£18 - mango.com

2 comments

  1. Love the earrings and skirt! They look so spring-y to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute selection sierra. and I love that you picked out affordable pieces

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!